Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Noel at Noon...

I've meantioned Andy moving out of state, to a few people at church and their reaction is, eyes wide, panicked look, "What about Noel at Noon? We'll have to go back to soup and sandwiches. Do you think we can pull it off?"
Now I KNOW without a doubt that I could Never pull off anything as scrumptious as he makes, but I do plan on giving it a try. I will contact him near that time and have him work out a recipe for me, so I can try to muddle through it. Then with luck and a lot of prayers (it is for a church function after all) I along with my family and any other poor soul that's willing, will put out the best meal we are able to fumble through.

1 comment:

Kira Leigh said...

I'm sure we'll be able to muddle through just fine! Though hopefully I'll be gone by then.