Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Being Lazy...

My Third born baby is pretty much a lazy person. He can talk himself out of just about anything, (he can also talk anyone into just about anything) huh...strange how that works. He's not going to school right now because he had a few problems with getting his work done. I told him that when you get in college, they really don't care one bit if you get your work done, or even go to class. They just won't pass you. Imagine that... He gets the picture now. He took a look at a different school that has classes in car repair? detailing? painting? something like that. He says he's going to go there now, but I don't see the registration form filled out, in fact it is still sitting on top of the piano where it has been sitting for a week.
He works part-time, goes out with friends and sleeps. His room looks like a bomb exploded and smells worse. He has money for tattoos, fun, his car, but not for insurance, school loans and all the parking tickets he has. My face is getting dirty from all the shoe wiping (because of my being a doormat). He actually did what I asked him to do today. I'll give him another list for tomorrow. He's going to work off the parking tickets. If my husbands name wasn't on them, I'd ignore them and let him suffer the consequences when he gets stopped by the police and gets thrown in jail for a while. I think he'd get the picture then. I guess that's what it takes for him to finally understand...I have to step back and let him fall on his face. [only took me 19 1/2 years to figure out, what does that say for me?]

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.