Sunday, May 17, 2009

Leavin' on a jet plane...

Third born's honey is leaving in the morning to go to Europe with her sister for...a week? two weeks? I guess I'll have to find that one out, but I think it's two weeks. Her older sister just graduated this weekend, and for a graduation present, she is going to Europe. Parental units didn't want her to go alone, and she probably didn't relish the idea either, so Honey is going along. My baby is none too happy about this. He recently saw the movie "Taken" and is freaking himself out, worrying that her sister is going to get them in trouble of some kind. Honey is pretty practical, and has her head on straight, but I'm not sure about her sister. I get the impression she's a little more of a free spirit, doing before thinking it through. I just hope they have a fabulous time. As long as they use their sixth sense, they'll be fine. My baby bought her a canister of pepper spray to take along. I'm betting he'd like to be able to stuff himself in her suitcase and go along. He'd be wonderful protection. I always feel safe when I'm with him. Even when he was a little kid, he just observed his surroundings without being obvious. He said he always knows what's around him. Some things are just part of your DNA.

No comments: