Monday, May 18, 2009

Messy room...

I'm sitting here at my computer, in my new room (daughter's old room), with 1/2 of the contents of her closet sorted out on the floor. I went through everything and boxed up some of it, books from college and stuff from high school that she wants to keep, just not with her. That's OK, I can find a spot for it. It's in plastic buckets so 'things' won't get in and chew on it. Then there is a large pile of crafty stuff, a pile of photography books and pictures, a pile of Psychology books, some cards for holidays, and a bunch of frames. I'm hoping she'll come around sometime this week and let me know what she wants to take and what can be boxed up, because it's kind of messy in here. I have a cabinet that I want to bring up from the basement (for some more storage) that I'm going to paint, and right now it doesn't have anyplace to go.

No comments: