Thursday, April 16, 2009

Boy's name?!

Picking out a name for my firstborn was very difficult and I thought maybe it would be easier the second time, but I was wrong. We had already used the only girl name we liked, so the next choice I could think of was Eyelia, (pronounced like it's spelled). This is not the actual spelling, but I didn't want people messing it up, so this was how I would have spelled it. Good thing I only had one girl. ha ha
I had a few more choices for a boy though. Johnathan (too many Johns in the family already), Adam (my ex used it for his son) and Andrew (after my grandfather) David (after my husband). Andrew (Greek for man warrior) David (Hebrew for beloved) is what we went with. He is a warrior of sorts, fighting for what he wants, and of course he is beloved...

No comments: