Thursday, April 23, 2009

Crazy...

Ack!! Help me please, I'm going crazy. There are too many people around here, big people, like in "young adult kids". This feeling is nothing new for me, it's a cycle I go through every now and then. It always goes away and then I'm very happy with life, but for now... everything ticks me off. The kids and my husband are the biggest things, (probably because they are human). They make messes, and while they sort of clean up, it's not how I would like it done. They have comments and opinions, which they should and it's good, but they aren't comments or opionions that I want. They make noise, OMG, but it's iritating. I almost feel like I have "Spring Fever", except that it's already spring, and it's nice out. Sometimes I just wish I could be all by myself, in a little house out in the middle of nowhere with just a cat and a dog. Someplace I could do what- ever I wanted, whenever I wanted and no one would be there to ask anything of me or interupt me or make a mess for me to clean up, etc. etc. etc. Geez, what a complainer, huh?? I'm sure that everyone feels this way from time to time, I'm just taking the time to voice it.

No comments: