Saturday, April 18, 2009

no wish for me...

Kira got up for work and wished me a "Happy Birthday". Ethan came home from dropping off a car to the shop and wished me a "Happy Birthday", and he got me a musical card and candy last night. My sister Barb and my mom called my cell (I didn't answer because I was shopping and didn't hear it) and left me a "Happy Birthday"song msg. My other sister Karen called my cell (again I didn't hear it) and left me a "Happy Birthday" song msg. My husband wished me a "Happy Birthday" and got a cute card. [We got a new camera for his birthday, my birthday, and our anniversary.] The only one who didn't wish me a happy birthday is my dreaded middle son. I even sent him a text telling him about our Easter/birthday get together tomorrow at Karen's and all he text back was...I work 6 to 10. NOTHING about my birthday. How sad...I'm feeling kinda forgotten, and worthless. I guess I don't count.

1 comment:

Kira said...

Except that the rest of us remembered. We all love you, Andy's just...Andy. And a pain. And in his own little world where no one exists but him.